Disappointed - Returning Mine to Apple

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Apple, making sense???? Never. They take the best sized phone that is the most popular size they ever had and did away with it. I have a feeling you won’t ever see it again either. And yeah the mini is cool but it’s too small, I am not going back in time with tiny phones and not so great battery life.

That is what some users are realizing about the 12 mini. Battery life is not good. I was thinking about the mini and the pro Max but seeing both in person the screen is too small and the pro max too big of a phone for me but for others not so much. I’m happy with the 11 pro Max for several years, if need be.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good points Pink and that is why I’m sticking with my 11 pro Max. I traded in my silver XS Max and got a good deal for the gold 11 pro Max. For me the 6.5” is the sweet spot and the 12 series doesn’t include it. Having two 6.1” models doesn’t make sense from Apple. The pro should of been 6.5” not 6.1”. iPhone 12 mini 4.7” and iPhone 12 5.8”. I just don’t see apple adding back these sizes.

Thank you Seneca. I agree with what you mentioned about the sizes as well. I was really hoping Apple would’ve had a 5.8” model.
It doesn’t make sense to me either

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Awesome!! 512GB that should last you a while lol. The 11 pros are hard to come by now since Apple isn’t selling them. Did you get through a carrier?

Thank you!!
My X is a 256gb and I’ve used just over half of that already, so I decided for $5 more a month to go with 512gb to last me a while.

Yes, I originally was going to get it thru Best Buy, but I decided on going directly with Verizon, plus I had some device dollars from the monthly rewards saved in the account & applied that to my order as well.

anon(10700196)

Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
FYI -
I preordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max, directly from Apple (ATT). Device received midafternoon, on 13th November.
Silly of me, I did not choose the zero percent interest option, when using my Apple Card. First time using said card, for such a large amount. Spoke with the Golden Sacks support, and they are working on changing it to zero percent. The process needs to be approved, and it could take up to a month. Another solution, is to merely return the device to Apple, and 'start over'.

I have the $1350 (including Apple Care), to pay if off; as I was going to anyway. My thought process changed along the way, thinking, best to keep cash on hand, and simply use the zero percent option.

TLDR:
With me having till 8th January 2021, to return the iPhone 12 Pro Max, I wiped the device today and commenced the return process.
Now that I am back on my iPhone 11 Pro Max, one can clearly notice a difference in the two devices. And, that's from both using the device, and the look/feel of the screen.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Thank you!!
My X is a 256gb and I’ve used just over half of that already, so I decided for $5 more a month to go with 512gb to last me a while.

Yes, I originally was going to get it thru Best Buy, but I decided on going directly with Verizon, plus I had some device dollars from the monthly rewards saved in the account & applied that to my order as well.

Awesome! Enjoy it it’s a great device

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Iphones are always great devices but year to year their isn't much change even IOS 14 isn't a big leap at all. I went back to Android using the note 20 and couldn't be happier. I also have a mac desktop and ipad so best of both worlds work great toghether.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Iphones are always great devices but year to year their isn't much change even IOS 14 isn't a big leap at all. I went back to Android using the note 20 and couldn't be happier. I also have a mac desktop and ipad so best of both worlds work great toghether.

If iOS 14 isn’t enough change for you then iOS may not be for you. This is the biggest change since iOS 7.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Received my 12 Pro yesterday and I like the square edges. The phone feels solid in my hands and has quality written all over it.

I always liked my older iPhone 5 model and was one of my favorite models for its forum factor. I don’t see me taking mine back any time soon.

I sm still using my iPhone 8+ because the phone holds a long charge.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
If iOS 14 isn’t enough change for you then iOS may not be for you. This is the biggest change since iOS 7.
I understand that but compared to Android apple haven't made enough changes for me. I still have an iphone and a Android device I have the best of both worlds.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2