Disappointed - Returning Mine to Apple

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Received my 12 Pro yesterday and I like the square edges. The phone feels solid in my hands and has quality written all over it.

I always liked my older iPhone 5 model and was one of my favorite models for its forum factor. I don’t see me taking mine back any time soon.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Received my 12 Pro yesterday and I like the square edges. The phone feels solid in my hands and has quality written all over it.

I always liked my older iPhone 5 model and was one of my favorite models for its forum factor. I don’t see me taking mine back any time soon.

Thought you had a problem with heavy phones? From memory.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have an issue with the larger devices like the MAX, I can’t hold them in my hand for a long period of time anymore and they are not easily carried in my front pocket.

That’s one reason why I went back to the Pro size, so I could carry it in my front pocket.

anon(10700196)

Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
For me personally, since I have always been a two handed user, of a smartphone, I prefer the Max sized devices.
Even in my BlackBerry days, I always used two hands. I owned a BlackBerry Pearl for all of 2 days, before I had to get rid of it for a Curve...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Took me a while about four Months until I got fully use to my 11 Pro Max after being a small device guy

I would have jumped on the 12 Mini back in the day but now use my Pro Max as my primary device to interact with the Cyber world since my win laptop died. It does it all from Banking to managing my daily life. iMovie presentations to key communications during my Day to Day.

Impossible to go smaller as the extra screen real-estate gives you the big screen advantage over small devices.

If I was to upgrade it would definitely be the 12 Pro Max with an extra 6.7 inch display

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
For me personally, since I have always been a two handed user, of a smartphone, I prefer the Max sized devices.
Even in my BlackBerry days, I always used two hands. I owned a BlackBerry Pearl for all of 2 days, before I had to get rid of it for a Curve...

What about the iPhone killer? The BB Storm?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Ohhhh I had a pink bb curve I love that thing. I still have it in the box stored in my closet lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73