disappearing Stats

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
b8823a2a.jpg

As you can see here my usage and standby stats have disappeared, this happened when i first had my iPhone 4s, since then i have done a restore and now updated to ios 5.0.1 it's still happening.Anyone else having this issue? i charge over night and ist's not plugged in at all through the day but when i check at home after work this is what i get.

Ideas??

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The only time this happens to me is when I reboot or turn my iPhone off. Otherwise, my use age is always available.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I never rebooted and I hadn't turned it off at all yesterday. I'll see how it goes today again after a full charge.

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
b8823a2a.jpg

As you can see here my usage and standby stats have disappeared, this happened when i first had my iPhone 4s, since then i have done a restore and now updated to ios 5.0.1 it's still happening.Anyone else having this issue? i charge over night and ist's not plugged in at all through the day but when i check at home after work this is what i get.

Ideas??

Your screen shows results from last fully charged. You get this status each time you fully charged your phone or reset it. After a full recharge simply check it at the end of the day, it should have data that point.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Your screen shows results from last fully charged. You get this status each time you fully charged your phone or reset it. After a full recharge simply check it at the end of the day, it should have data that point.

That was my screen after a overnight charge and normal use during the day, when I checked my stats that afternoon that was all I got.

Also I had this happened the other day when I checked my stats, didn't look quite right.

86e46869.jpg

Not sure if I got a bit of a dud or not. Sometimes it works sometimes not.

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Wow, now that is strange. Maybe you should take it back to Apple and let them look it up. Maybe something they can fix or give you a replacement phone.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It happened again just now. I just looked at my battery percent and thought I'll check my stats and BAM!! All gone. Very frustrating :mad: booked a genius app so hopefully it's sorted out then.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods