Disappearing custom ringers

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
:confused:Anyone else experiencing this? It seems totally random, but they all go. It's not after a reset, cause I haven't even done a reset since getting the 3GS set up. But my parents called tonight, and the default ringer played. So I looked, and all my carefully set custom ringtones were now back to Default. :confused:

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Hmm... this only happens to me when I do a restore or need to delete my MobileMe account and re-add it when it decided it wants to be @mac.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
This happens to me every time I have to restore my iPhone.
What I did is just plug the iPhone in and go to Ringtones tab, make sure sync all ringtones is checked and it should work.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Hmm... this only happens to me when I do a restore or need to delete my MobileMe account and re-add it when it decided it wants to be @mac.

when it asks, tell it to keep the contacts and such. When you set up the new account and tell it to sync contacts it will ask what to do with the contacts on the phone...tell it to merge with mobileme.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The ringtones are still sync'd to the iPhone, they're just not attached to the contact to whom I assigned them initially. Everyone just returns to default.

Weird.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner