Digital Planner Suggestions

powelldb1

Oct 5, 2021
Visit site
Looking for suggestions for digital planner to my iPad. 7th gen 10 inch. Use Logitech pencil. Use calendar alarms and reminders and yes a paper planner in a binder. Have done research and a lot of reading but the mind starts to melt. Plus experience is the best teacher. Also am I right in understanding that you can’t just use a planner but a planner used thru another app like good notes etc. Right or wrong. Point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Darrell

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Looking for suggestions for digital planner to my iPad. 7th gen 10 inch. Use Logitech pencil. Use calendar alarms and reminders and yes a paper planner in a binder. Have done research and a lot of reading but the mind starts to melt. Plus experience is the best teacher. Also am I right in understanding that you can’t just use a planner but a planner used thru another app like good notes etc. Right or wrong. Point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Darrell

I just wanted to say hello, and welcome you to iMore!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Darrell

There’s an app I used many years ago called “Informant” and it is in its 5th iteration. It may be useful to you and you can check it out in the App Store via the following link — https://apps.apple.com/us/app/informant-5-calendar/id1141040577

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro