Did anyone return their iPhone 4S?

Did you return your iPhone 4S after testing it out for a few days?

• Total voters

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Well Ill stand by my "If I could return it I would bec it's a total POS" answer. Back to having issues, AGAIN.

AppleSmart

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Here is a copy/paste from another thread I just posted on.

For me, the simplest solution was being able to turn 3G on and off. There is a spot on my way to school each day that without fail, will drop calls. As long as I had 3G off, I was golden. Since the toggle is no longer there with the 4s, I had many, many dropped calls. After awhile, I just didn't bother calling knowing the call would be dropped. Calls were also garbled and people couldn't understand me.

I could no longer make or receive phone calls in buildings at school or in a school's elevator like I previously could as long as I had 3G off.

Yes, one time all data stopped and I had to do a hard reset as others have experienced.

So the deal breaker for me was no longer having the 3G toggle. I don't care if it's hardware, software or the carrier. I could make and receive phone calls successfully when 3G was turned off. I returned my 4s and I'm back on my 4.
Edit/Delete Message

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
^ I hear ya, AppleSmart. I was really disappointed when I first discovered it was missing from the 4S but hopeful that Apple would enable that setting in the iOS 5.0.1 update. Couldn't believe it when they didn't. So glad to have this feature back again.

60e331a7-710a-bc47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

AppleSmart

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Exactly, Irish Rose! I knew it wouldn't be part of the update. I was astonished to go into my local Apple store last weekend and while talking to one of the employees, discovered he had no idea about the toggle not there. He'd just gotten a 4s that day. I wonder how he's doing with his new phone.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I returned my original 4s that i got on release morning the other day cause of a issue i was having, now my new one seems perfect.:D:D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen