Dialer theme

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I have tethered jb iphone 4 ios 6.0.1 since last month , till today I am unable to find a single dialer theme for my phone . I have tried various themes , everything get changed except dialer , I tick dialer themes on the top of winterboard but no results or can anyone experienced here tell me the way to manually update the theme to ios 6.0.1. so that I can change my dialer skin. A lot of thanks in advance.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have tethered jb iphone 4 ios 6.0.1 since last month , till today I am unable to find a single dialer theme for my phone . I have tried various themes , everything get changed except dialer , I tick dialer themes on the top of winterboard but no results or can anyone experienced here tell me the way to manually update the theme to ios 6.0.1. so that I can change my dialer skin. A lot of thanks in advance.

yeah theres something different about the dialer, but its not names.... i think a .plist edit is needed somewhere, or a "dual theme" where two folders have to be themed together... there is apparently one theme out there that is able to theme the dialer its called...
360hd
there is an addon to the theme called 360 hd for ios6
ive looked at it but dont know why it works...
also im not on ios 6 so i cant exactly test it out....

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot 3cit , you are really an iphone Guru , I finally got a dialer theme for ios 6 , there was some problem in downloading 360 HD but there is an another theme by same dev i,e, 360 crack HD Its a small, simple and clean theme but the big thing is its dialer part is compatible with ios 6 . I am really very happy but why this theme is compatible and others not is still a mystry , anyways thanks a lot again .

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot 3cit , you are really an iphone Guru , I finally got a dialer theme for ios 6 , there was some problem in downloading 360 HD but there is an another theme by same dev i,e, 360 crack HD Its a small, simple and clean theme but the big thing is its dialer part is compatible with ios 6 . I am really very happy but why this theme is compatible and others not is still a mystry , anyways thanks a lot again .

Yeah i don't know why either I didn't see anything different except maybe there are two folders for the dialer...
If you like your old theme...
You can always use ifunbox to paste the one you like into th one that works, and see if that works. But like i said I think the ones that are ios6 compatible have two folders.

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
As I don't have as much technical knowledge but what I have done is I go to library - themes- crack.theme- bundles - com.apple.mobilephone -addcontact@2x

addcontact_pressed@2x

addContactButton-normal@2x~iphone

addContactButton-pressed@2x~iphone

callglyph@2x

callglyph@2x~iphone

callglyph_big@2x

callglyph_big@2x~iphone

delete@2x

delete_pressed@2x

deleteButton-normal@2x~iphone

deleteButton-pressed@2x~iphone

dialerkeypad@2x

dialerkeypad@2x~iphone

dialerkeypad_pressed@2x

dialerkeypad_pressed@2x~iphone

dialerlcd@2x

dialerlcd@2x~iphone

dialerView-normal@2x~iphone

dialerView-pressed@2x~iphone

lcdView-normal@2x~iphone

lcdView-pressed@2x~iphone

I have copied these png names and updated manually some other dialer themes with these same png names , it almost worked , everything in dialer got changed except the call button it remains the default stock button of ios 6. So, I am 95% satisfied . Do you have any idea how to change call button ?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the call glyphs...
Make sure that they are the same size. Pixel width, by pixel height
That might be the problem

Last edited:

cristiandior

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
scusate come faccio a mettere il dialer ayecon azzurro invece che di quello grigio con ifunbox? ve ne sarei grato non son pratico qualcuno gentilmente sa darmi una guida detagliata?ho gia le immagini della tastiera azzurra non so se basta o se devo aggiungere altro e come poi impostarlo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox