Development of a iphone 5 retractable headphone case

Would you buy a iphone product that could use any headphones in a retractable case?

• Total voters

EDDGroup

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Would you purchase a Iphone case that could use your current headphones in a retractable case? We are a group of students that are currently pursuing a objective of developing and item to solve a problem as a Seinor capstone project in our PLTW engineering class. We need your help to decide if this is a relevant idea that can be used.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Adding additional bulk to the phone is one of the main reasons i don't care for cases (even simple ones) in the first place...putting more crap on it is certainly not something i would buy.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
In find the idea of a case that allows my headphones to always be with me, to be very intriguing. I think the challenge lies in added bulk due to the size of the pods/earbuds.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If its thinner than a mophie juice pack then I'd be intrigued. Although I don't see it to be that useful. An interesting concept though.

itechyou

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Interesting concept that is for sure. I agree with previous posters though, it would greatly depend on how much bulk would be added. A mock-up may enable people to have more solid views on the idea.

Dan Fischer

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
We have already patented and developed such a case for iPhone 4, it's the Ear Gear and will be available for iPhone 5 next year. It is very thin and sounds amazing....
ear-gears.com

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR