Developer iOS 10.1 beta 4 now available

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I was just getting ready to update before I read your two posts. Humm, are you still waiting for the update bar to finish??

it was 45 minutes before i decided to restore, got on public for now, and just received beta 3, I have no clue why that did not take...

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Developer iOS 10.1 beta 3 now available

Anyone have issues with iCloud email not being pushed? I seem to only get new emails after I open the mail app and fetches for new ones. I have checked the push setting and nothing has changed. I can't get it to push again

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have issues with iCloud email not being pushed? I seem to only get new emails after I open the mail app and fetches for new ones. I have checked the push setting and nothing has changed. I can't get it to push again

Thus far, I'm not having issues with push notifications regarding iCloud email.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Developer iOS 10.1 beta 3 now available

I actually noticed that too. I'm on the public beta

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Developer iOS 10.1 beta 3 now available

My iMessages aren't pushing to my MBP like they have been. Updated it to the latest Sierra beta build but still not that consistent.

on one I had to stop forwarding and restart it. On my other it wasn't working and both were disabled in iOS. Weird.