Developer iOS 10.1 beta 4 now available

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I was just getting ready to update before I read your two posts. Humm, are you still waiting for the update bar to finish??

it was 45 minutes before i decided to restore, got on public for now, and just received beta 3, I have no clue why that did not take...

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Developer iOS 10.1 beta 3 now available

Anyone have issues with iCloud email not being pushed? I seem to only get new emails after I open the mail app and fetches for new ones. I have checked the push setting and nothing has changed. I can't get it to push again

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have issues with iCloud email not being pushed? I seem to only get new emails after I open the mail app and fetches for new ones. I have checked the push setting and nothing has changed. I can't get it to push again

Thus far, I'm not having issues with push notifications regarding iCloud email.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Developer iOS 10.1 beta 3 now available

I actually noticed that too. I'm on the public beta

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Developer iOS 10.1 beta 3 now available

My iMessages aren't pushing to my MBP like they have been. Updated it to the latest Sierra beta build but still not that consistent.

on one I had to stop forwarding and restart it. On my other it wasn't working and both were disabled in iOS. Weird.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods