Desperate, Can anyone help Please Iphone 3

topgunmatt

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi
My brother gave me his iphone 3 before he left for university.
i dont know the history of what firmware or baseband it is.
When i power up it just shows the itunes connect logo, i have tried to restore it in itunes and it keeps giving me 1603 and 1604 errors.
If i load any firmware through redsnow the iphone reboots and gets stuck on the silver apple icon.
I dont know what im doing wrong, i have tried it on two different pcs with itunes. Can anyone help me, i think i just need a way of getting it back to its original state. Im willing to pay !!!!

iquanyin

May 24, 2011
Visit site
have you tried turning it off then back on at that point? it worked for me once with a first gen. sites that might help: modmyi, xsellize, bigboss.net

also, why not ask ur bro its history?

iquanyin

May 24, 2011
Visit site
hub pages had a good, detailed thread too on the 1604 error. i'd link it but i cant post links yet. its on Hub Pages. google is ur friend!

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
There is a link to a jailbreak tutorial in my signature. At the bottom of the tutorial there is a link to a video that explains a method Dow solving this problem on Mac and windows. It is for a different error, but it worked for me on the 1604 error. Good luck.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
This happened when someone I know tried to restore in tunes from a custom ISpw do to baseband it might be the case use redsnow put in dfu mode open iTunes hold shift restore n select s custom ISpw see if it loads then u can atleast see what your dealing with :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR