Deliveries app updates

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Has any of you guys use the Deliveries app and gotten a different delivery date then the apple site is giving? .. My Deliveries app is giving me now a June 30th date but the apple site is still saying just June..

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I've used the Deliveries app for years to track all my online orders. It works great. Only anomaly I've noticed is when tracking Apple Order numbers, vice UPS Tracking Numbers, it populates the email field with my zip code instead of my email. Once I correct that it matches the Apple Orders site perfectly.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Deliveries for years. It's an excellent app. In addition to allowing you to manually open the app to track stuff, it will automatically update itself in the background from each source and send you Notifications of the updated status. That means you don't have to manually check every hour, it will notify you when the shipping status changes. For Apple products, you can enter the Apple Order number as soon as you know it to start the automatic update process. Of course, once you know the Tracking Number of the shipper you can also set up a record to track that separately. If you receive an email with a tracking number from any major shipper and copy that number to the clipboard, then open the Deliveries app, it will parse the Tracking Number to identify the shipper and offer to set up the tracking record for you.

For anyone who orders stuff regularly from the Internet (I order a lot of regular stuff from Amazon), once you create the tracking record in Deliveries, you can forget about it until Deliveries alerts you that it's on it's way. I find the app invaluable.

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Has any of you guys use the Deliveries app and gotten a different delivery date then the apple site is giving? .. My Deliveries app is giving me now a June 30th date but the apple site is still saying just June..

If your deliveries app is correct, this is potentially bad news. When did you order your WATCH? Which model? I ordered on the 19th - SG Sport with BSB - my shipping date is still only 'June' too. Praying that it won't be THE LAST DAY of June!

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

I use the app, that's completely normal.
It's just a place holder until apple ships the watch.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I just downloaded the Deliveries App now and plugged my Apple Order Number in. It says that the delivery date is 'unknown', but it will ship by 30 June. I suppose there's some comfort in the fact that it won't ship in July. Just a little bit though...

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
If your deliveries app is correct, this is potentially bad news. When did you order your WATCH? Which model? I ordered on the 19th - SG Sport with BSB - my shipping date is still only 'June' too. Praying that it won't be THE LAST DAY of June!

Hey there.. So yes I ordered a SB 42mm with black sport band on April 11 around 1:17pm and got confo email around 4 pm not sure why such a huge gap and I have the deliveries app on both my iPhone and iPad and the iPhone app still say just June while the iPad app say June 30th

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Hey there.. So yes I ordered a SB 42mm with black sport band on April 11 around 1:17pm and got confo email around 4 pm not sure why such a huge gap and I have the deliveries app on both my iPhone and iPad and the iPhone app still say just June while the iPad app say June 30th

And forgot to mention that the apple site also say June

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I just downloaded the Deliveries App now and plugged my Apple Order Number in. It says that the delivery date is 'unknown', but it will ship by 30 June. I suppose there's some comfort in the fact that it won't ship in July. Just a little bit though...

There's a bug in Deliveries when you use Apple's Order Number. If you look at the Edit record page, you'll see it entered your zip code instead of your email in the email field. Correct that and you'll get the latest updates properly, when Apple's server updates.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't seem to be a bug. I got the same thing and my email address is in the same field not finding a zip code there.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
It's a shame that I'm getting more updates through my deliveries app then the apple site.. Now both my iPhone and iPad app say June 30th..

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I have a similar notification in my app too, but does your message also read 'delivers BY June 30th'? Or is it saying that it delivers ON that date?
(If I seem desperate, it's because I am.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal