Delivered not showing underneath message

frz_23

Jan 18, 2019
Visit site
Whenever send message to someone it sends the message and the text all appears in blue blob/bubble like normal but it doesn't say delivered underneath the text, but when I send texts to other contacts the texts appears in blue/bubble like normal and it says delivered underneath the message. Why is this happening with this someone? This is iPhone iMessage with latest system update installed as well.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. Perhaps your message isn't be delivered because the person you're texting isn't connected to their wifi or cellular network. Another possibility is that perhaps the person you're texting has you blocked?

frz_23

Jan 18, 2019
Visit site
From last message this person sent yesterday morning none of my messages have shown delivered underneath them even just sent a message now no delivered underneath.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
From last message this person sent yesterday morning none of my messages have shown delivered underneath them even just sent a message now no delivered underneath.

Go to the Phone app on your phone, then go to "Contacts" and make sure you haven't accidentally blocked that specific contact. This happened to me once and I had no idea.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner