Deleting apps

kermudyun

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,

I am new to the "iphone" connection and need to know how to delete unwanted iphone/store applications from my iphone. I downloaded a couple to see what they were like and now find out that I don't care for them.
Thanks for any help!
Kermudyun

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Tap and hold on an icon. They will start to wiggle. Once they start wiggling, there will be a red X on a corner. Tap that and it will ask you if you want to delete it.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
You can also delete them from your iTunes library and the next time you sync, they will be deleted from your phone.

You can also uncheck them from iTunes so they will stay downloaded in iTunes, but removed from the phone. I do this for apps like the NYC Subway app to keep it handy to load on my phone if I decided to visit, although you can always redownload apps from iTunes that you have already paid for...for free.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I don't want to hijack this thread but could someone give me a one sentence explanation of jail Broken means? The expression is use a lot, but I've never seen it defined.

I would love to get rid of the Stock Options icon. Whoever decided that would be important to most people.... :confused:

Bad

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I don't want to hijack this thread but could someone give me a one sentence explanation of jail Broken means? The expression is use a lot, but I've never seen it defined.

I would love to get rid of the Stock Options icon. Whoever decided that would be important to most people.... :confused:

Bad

Jailbreak is when you can install 3rd party apps from a program kinda like app store but named cydia

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR