Deleted photos

asasas223

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
I was wondering if there is a way to restore a photo/video that was deleted from the trash section of my photos. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They may still be in iCloud. You could look at iCloud.com on computer and see. If you backed up since they were deleted, they may be gone.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering if there is a way to restore a photo/video that was deleted from the trash section of my photos. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Unless you've already saved it to a different location / device or using another photo storing app (Google, Dropbox, etc.) then they are probably gone.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

This is the very reason I also back up my iCloud photos to my google photos app and once a month I also copy my iCloud photos to my hard drive on my iMac desktop where they are backed up using time machine.

I have been burned in the past by accidental deletion of my photos on iCloud and it’s better to be safe then sorry.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
This is the very reason I also back up my iCloud photos to my google photos app and once a month I also copy my iCloud photos to my hard drive on my iMac desktop where they are backed up using time machine.

I have been burned in the past by accidental deletion of my photos on iCloud and it’s better to be safe then sorry.

I put all photos on google photos for the same reason.

Minorite

May 8, 2018
Visit site
Just in case if you still haven't restored your photos. If you have an old iTunes backup that may contain your photos you can load some third-party software (there are quite a few solutions on the web) that allows you to browse backups and check if photos are still there. Browsing backup content should be free even if it's a paid app, so you will at least see if there is any sense of restroing this backup to save your pictures.

Also, if you've made a fresh backup with iTunes after deleting the photos, you can try to find the previous backup in TimeMachine backup (if you're on Mac). Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy