Delete a game from Game Center?

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
What Alli said.. and I have noticed when I delete a game that uses game center, it asks me if I want to delete from game center as well. If you selected no, I would suggest reinstalling the game, then delete it and select yes when it asks about removing from game center.

Aeglenzer

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Deleted another game and it did come up this time with the option to delete from game center , don't know why it did not give me this option last time but thanks for the help !

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
No problem. Little things like that bug me too. I wouldn't have known about the prompt if I didn't go through and delete a bunch of games that I was not using. It would totally bug me if they were stuck in game center.

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
If you have to delete the game from the game center itself then you have to install the uninstaller on your mobile phone. Once the installer is downloaded than you just install it if the installation is complete then try and remove the game that you want to delete. If you will remove the game with the help of the installer then it will help you to delete all the data related with it. Try this.

Raymond Zheng

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
⭐️Ok, i know how to delete a game from the Game Center. If you delete a data from the Game Center, you will have the game deleted, too. Be careful about which one you pick. This works for ios 6 or 7, but they have different forms, or shapes. Ok, now let's go to how to do it.
First, you must go into the Game Center itself. Then, click the "games" button at the bottom. Then, click "more games" if the games don't all show up. Next, you find the game you want to delete. Finally, look at the game and swipe left with your finger on top of that game and it will say "remove". Click the red "remove" button and it will say something about uninstalling on ios 6, on ios 7 it will say something different. Just click uninstall or remove and the game is off your Game Center. Hope this helped you!⭐

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro