December Challenge Achievement

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Because I didn't completely trust the process, I set up a simple spreadsheet last week to track my exercise minutes. Apple always had the average correct. It is possible to add exercise minutes and reduce your average. Simply add fewer minutes than the current average and that average will decline.
Sure, but in the @kendewey case, if the average after 30 days was 1429, even if you burned 0 calories on day 31, the worst the average would be is 1382. It isn't possible for it to have dropped to 1299.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
tcuprof said:
Simply add fewer minutes than the current average and that average will decline.

Right! If you're cutting it close it could be easy to inadvertently drop your daily average. For my first Monthly Challenge (October) I was nine days in before I realized that there was a Challenge. I had to play catchup big time and I think I finished the month with my daily average one minute above what I needed to meet the Challenge. Combined with the fact the Challenge period was shorter than the calendar month, I was very lucky to get it.

I'd be really disappointed to crush a Challenge and have Apple muff the totals, disqualifying me. That would be like catching my personal training having a Hot Pocket, Twinkie, and cigarette between clients. If I had a personal trainer...

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Where do you check for challenges?

phone > Activity > Achievements (third icon from the left, bottom of display)

When the Challenge first appears, you'll get a badge on the icon. After that you tap the unfulfilled Challenge Achievement icon near the top of the page. You should see daily updates on your progress at the bottom of the phone's display.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup