DC or Marvel?

Which Comic Publisher do you Favor DC or Marvel?

• DC Comics

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Marvel Comics

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Someone else

• Both!

• Total voters

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

That's is the big question! Do you prefer DC Comics or Marvel Comics? Or both? When I was a kid I actually liked both, BUT I leaned towards Marvel. The stories were more interesting, and the heroes had more depth in my opinion. The 1 exception for me was Batman. I LOVED Batman! If we could have made 1 trade I would have traded like Hawkeye, HECK if we got to give them someone GOOD I'll even go Ironman for Batman!

So what about you, are you a DC fan, or a Marvel fan? And who win the fight the the Justice League, The Avengers, OR The X-Men. Totally the X-Men!

Last edited:

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I added a poll. Note that I added 2 extra option, one for BOTH, AND one for OTHER, which could include Image, Dark Horse, etc.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually liked Marvel when growing up and then really got into both as an adult largely because of Batman and Superman.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As a kid, I read a good deal of comic books, and it didn’t matter if it was Marvel or DC Comics. It still doesn’t matter....

anon(10092459)

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
If we're talking actual comics, DC all day. The dynamics between Batman and Joker alone can carry the brand. If we're talking movies/shows Marvel.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
If we're talking actual comics, DC all day. The dynamics between Batman and Joker alone can carry the brand. If we're talking movies/shows Marvel.

Yea Batman is probably my all time favorite although over all I prefer Marvel! Like I said we'll give you Ironman for Batman! Lol

anon(10092459)

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Yea Batman is probably my all time favorite although over all I prefer Marvel! Like I said we'll give you Ironman for Batman! Lol

Actually not a bad trade, pk! I give Marvel their props, for sure. Their canon is great and they have very compelling storylines. But their universe is very wide, with a lot of their material is planetary. DC, IMHO, keeps things a bit more human/earth based... more relatable.. well, to me at least.

AmandaKess22

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Growing up I was always a Marvel girl, but lately DC has been putting out stronger comics IMO. That being said, I'll take Image or Black Mask above both of them :p