Dark Sudoku - Classic Sudoku Puzzle

Sergiy Pasternak

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi! I just published my first game Dark Sudoku and would really appreciate any feedback. Game available for iPhone and iPad.

App Store: https://apps.apple.com/tt/app/dark-sudoku-classic-puzzle/id1506060297

Dark Sudoku is classic Sudoku puzzle, it has 15000 different puzzles and comes in five well-balanced difficulty levels: flash, easy, medium, hard and evil. All puzzles can be logically solved. Easiest puzzles are a good start for beginners while the hardest ones requires knowledge of advanced solving strategies.

Well-designed intuitive interface with beautiful Dark Mode allows you to fully concentrate on game without any distraction. Newcomers can quickly learn how to play the game with help of tutorial. For advanced players Dark Sudoku provides ability to make notes and build “Chains” (required for different “Chaining Strategies”).

GameScreen.png MainScreen.png

Key features:

• 15000 Sudoku puzzles (3000 for each level)
• Five difficulty levels: flash, easy, medium, hard and evil
• Simple and intuitive interface with Dark Mode
• Ability to make notes and build “Chains”
• Auto-fill candidates
• Unlimited undo
• Eraser
• Statistics for each difficulty level

App Storehttps://apps.apple.com/tt/app/dark-sudoku-classic-puzzle/id1506060297

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy playing Sudoku so I’ll install your app, solve a few puzzles and then provide feedback later today.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it’s me, but I just did two of your “easy” sudoku puzzles and cams to the conclusion that they weren’t “easy” at all...;)...The first puzzle detected an error, but when I cleared the board, an error was still detected.

I hate ads, but yours are done with good taste. One ad appears before the start of a game or when you close the app and re-open it. None are visible while playing the game. Thank you for that.

With that being said, I think you’ve created an excellent game. Well done!

Sergiy Pasternak

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Maybe it’s me, but I just did two of your “easy” sudoku puzzles and cams to the conclusion that they weren’t “easy” at all...;)

Thanks for feedback.

Puzzles in game grouped by difficulty depending on what strategies should be used to solve the puzzle. Puzzles from "easy" level can be solved with "Naked Singles" and "Hidden Singles" strategies only. It's simple strategies, that's why the level is called "easy".

If ad banner is not visible while playing the game, it is probably a bug. But I am not sure that I will fix it:)