Cydia stuck in crash.

I

iMore Question

I have a new iPhone 6S Plus 9.3.3 I managed to jailbreak successfully and install a few tweaks and apps. At some point I had to reboot. Attempts to re-jailbreak result in Cydia and all the related apps not opening. It won't post reboot jailbreak. This is only a day or two after jailbreaking. I have done the "trust" thing in device manager. I have tried reinstalling Pangu with impactor but just keep getting errors. I am guessing I will be told to uninstall and reinstall Pangu but I'm not sure how to do that. I do not the the PP icon/app. I have tried to go into safe mode and removed the last three installs. I no longer seem to be able get my phone into safe mode. How do I remove Cydia/Pangu from my phone without restoring or if I do have to restore, how can I do that without iTunes updating away from 9.3.3?Anything I am leaving out? Help?

JustMeWhoElse

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Check this article out for info. I've never jailbroke an any of my devices but this is the first sentence of the article - "Did you jailbreak your phone using the Pangu tool released in July?"

It explains about something called Cydia Eraser.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner