Curse you Best Buy!

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
So I ordered my iPhone through best buy in store pick up, did the upgrade online and I have to trade my old phone in bc I still owed on it. Well they said in store that I would get an email or a return slip in the mail. Well its 3 days before my 2 weeks is up and I still don't have a return slip avaliable!! Now I'm pressed to get the slip and get my old phone sent out

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
So I ordered my iPhone through best buy in store pick up, did the upgrade online and I have to trade my old phone in bc I still owed on it. Well they said in store that I would get an email or a return slip in the mail. Well its 3 days before my 2 weeks is up and I still don't have a return slip avaliable!! Now I'm pressed to get the slip and get my old phone sent out

If your return is for AT&T you can go to this website and fill out the web form and it will generate the return label and paperwork to sign and include with the return. I had no issues when doing my return.

http://www.shipmentmanager.com/attnext

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've purchased a phone and an iPad from BB, but I always did so in the store. After reading about this experience, I will never order from them online.