Curious, which network are you rocking your iPhone X on??

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Sprint has gotten better over time and they update there network constantly but don’t notify there customers regularly.

I manually update my network weekly by entering ##873283 # into my phone pad and then press Call and you will get a pop-up saying service update starting and then wait till you get a pop-up that it’s complete. If there’s no update it will inform you.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Ooh I'm curious why and what you'll change to.

Cheaper service elsewhere (if I had to pay for it), better coverage, and Sprint doesn't have VoLTE, at least not in my area. I will switch back to Cricket, and probably use Straight Talk with Verizon coverage for my wife, like we had previously.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
AT&T for now. I'd thought many times about trying out T-Mobile but from what I've heard from friends that have it here, the reception in buildings is even worse than I have with AT&T. I don't like Verizon's prices/plans so I'll probably never go back to them and my wife gets a great AT&T discount through her employment. I wouldn't mind trying out XFinity since I have access to it, but I'd have to get a new model with CDMA to do it and my X is on the iPhone Upgrade Program.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
at&t for a few more days then it's back to T-Mobile for me. I had forgotten how much I HATE throwing money away on network access fees...
Oh and can we agree to never use the term "Rocking" anything in a post again ...

Those "access fees" are the biggest reason I switched from AT&T. Never had any problems with their service. Their speeds aren't as good as I get on T-Mo, but the actual coverage was better so that's a toss up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods