Curious, which network are you rocking your iPhone X on??

SABRIAN70

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
If history repeats its self with cellular companies in the past like with Cingular & ATT back in the day , AT&T and Verizon will make ground with customers impatient with Service improvements to be Implemented already experiencing more people coming to Verizon , I'm a solutions sales
rep and have had customers from Sprint stating that they are having issues more as of recent.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I’m quite happy on T-Mobile. I just hope the new iPhones have band 71 and the Sprint merger increases coverage. Maybe then I can cancel my second line with Cricket.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Verizon & I’ve had them for several years now. Oddly enough, my bill has gone down substantially over the years. Can’t even complain.

SABRIAN70

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Verizon & I’ve had them for several years now. Oddly enough, my bill has gone down substantially over the years. Can’t even complain.

good to hear this !! I have had a lot of customers come in for billing analysis and many people have started to control their cost per line by doing so

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
good to hear this !! I have had a lot of customers come in for billing analysis and many people have started to control their cost per line by doing so

I never put any thought into my bill until it got cheaper lol. Now I’m all over it questioning every little thing

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Got back on Sprint today because it ended up being cheaper on sprint with a friend and I was being helpful . I was deciding on a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus or the iPhone X. Since they were $21 and $20 on sprint on lease . Got the iPhone D and the learning curve is decent but I’ll get used to it . I love Android but I need a battery to last all day and Android phones have always been worse for me .

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
T-Mobile now for 3 years. Was with Att prior but too many network issues forced me to switch. Couldn’t be happier.

SABRIAN70

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Got back on Sprint today because it ended up being cheaper on sprint with a friend and I was being helpful . I was deciding on a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus or the iPhone X. Since they were $21 and $20 on sprint on lease . Got the iPhone D and the learning curve is decent but I’ll get used to it . I love Android but I need a battery to last all day and Android phones have always been worse for me .

Anyone that owns a business or has a federal tax Id can get Verizons Best Unlimited for $45 a line with 22 Gb hotspot .. pretty good deal worth checking out !

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone that owns a business or has a federal tax Id can get Verizons Best Unlimited for $45 a line with 22 Gb hotspot .. pretty good deal worth checking out !

Well I don’t work in the federal government not own my own business. Sprint isn’t bad and gotten speeds as high as 100 mbps down . Tbh it’s ok and this is actually a better experience then when I was last on sprint 10 months ago .

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I think sprint is the only carrier in the last 6 years I’ve stayed on for 2 years so contracts are a no no lol

Right! I haven’t done contracts since I was with Sprint 6 years ago LOL

No contract , month to month devices

Hmmmmm...maybe I should revisit this because the rep said something to me about a contract & I cut my eyes at her & politely declined LOL

SABRIAN70

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I've been working for Verizon Corp for 14+ years in Retail Sales here in Utica MI , and have been able to provide value with changing from a personal account to business , there's no upgrade fees , Activation fees , Not even Restocking Fees ... You have 30 Days to like your device or return it with out a penalty

michko

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I've been working for Verizon Corp for 14+ years in Retail Sales here in Utica MI , and have been able to provide value with changing from a personal account to business , there's no upgrade fees , Activation fees , Not even Restocking Fees ... You have 30 Days to like your device or return it with out a penalty

Really? What’s 4 lines with unlimited data with hotspot? Never thought of Verizon

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the info...I’ll try again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox