Creating a Sub Forum for the 2020 iPhone SE

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Do you anticipate creating a new sub forum for the new iPhone SE 2020? Any assistance or clarification is appreciated.

Thanks.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Just to clarify further on what @Just_Me_D said, there's not really a need for it. The iPhone SE is still just called iPhone SE, you can use the already existing forum.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
So use the new device as an opportunity to revive it. :)
1. why no forum for a new iPhone? There is one for every model. Including even the S versions, 7, 8. All.
2. there are already some SE 2020 threads floating around, but not in the old SE forum, which I would like to review from time to time without always having to perform searches (providing I could even remember which key words to search for) or subscribe when running into one.
3. I have nothing to say about the new SE at this stage but would maybe like to contribute to new/existing discussions.

So I think I have a few good reasons FOR a forum.
What are good reasons AGAINST?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
2. there are already some SE 2020 threads floating around, but not in the old SE forum, which I would like to review from time to time without always having to perform searches (providing I could even remember which key words to search for) or subscribe when running into one.
..?
That's understandable and those threads will be moved to the SE thread, if they haven't already.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta