Cracked IPhone 14 Pro Max Screen - AC+

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Unfortunately the upper right corner of my iPhone 14 PM hit perfectly on a concrete patio. I have a hairline crack in the corner. I do have AC+ but I’ve never used it for iPhone.

Best to open a case with support then have them schedule an appointment at the Apple Store? (About 30 or so miles away).
Any best practices for getting the AC+ repair done, this would be appreciated.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately the upper right corner of my iPhone 14 PM hit perfectly on a concrete patio. I have a hairline crack in the corner. I do have AC+ but I’ve never used it for iPhone.

Best to open a case with support then have them schedule an appointment at the Apple Store? (About 30 or so miles away).
Any best practices for getting the AC+ repair done, this would be appreciated.

I don’t have any experience with this but wanted to say that I am so sorry this happened to you and your iPhone.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I used the chat feature of the Apple Support app when I cracked the screen on my Apple Watch. Might want to look into that or just call your “local” store.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Download the apple support app, select your phone from the list of devices registered, follow the prompts for a cracked screen and you will find the option to take it to an Apple Store or schedule a pick up ( they will send you the box). Should be pretty smooth.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox