COVID Vaccine Chat

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Seriously…? That’s what you took the time to quote me for…

Even if I knew, I still don’t want the vaccine, please respect my decision on it.

I do respect your decision however when I think about not getting both vaccines I picture myself on a ventilator in intensive care and to me its a no brainer .

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have been receiving vaccines since I was a little tike and also had many when I was in the military and doing a lot of foreign travel. Being in the VA healthcare system, I have been vaccinated on a regular basis.

I am believer in vaccines and i consulted when my cardiologist and he recommended the Phizer vaccine for the COVID strain, I got my first poke this past Monday and get my final poke on the 23rd.

I did test positive for COVID the end of February and was given ZPack, Vitamins C, D and Zinc and quarantined for 10 days and I was fine and yes I believe being vaccinated on a regular basis kept me out of the hospital.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I received my second jab today, both Pfizer-BioNTech. :)

So, I’m now immunized as much as possible. The only side effect I had was on day 2, the arm where the vaccine was injected was so sore I couldn’t use it. Otherwise, I feel amazing :)

Cue inappropriate misinformation jokes here

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
So, I’m now immunized as much as possible. The only side effect I had was on day 2, the arm where the vaccine was injected was so sore I couldn’t use it. Otherwise, I feel amazing :)

Cue inappropriate misinformation jokes here
My 5G coverage became much improved after 2 weeks from the second shot.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Received my last Phizer poke yesterday, next is my annual flu shots.

Good for you. Got mine back in January as I am in healthcare. Now that the Pfizer vaccine has been officially approved by the FDA I hope more people decide to get it to protect themselves and others. I’ll be getting my flu vaccine as always.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone got the booster? Just got mine.

I got mine. I have asthma so I’m not playing around.

Knocked me FLAT. Worse reaction of the three. Even got swollen lymph node under my arm where I got the shot.

But….preferable to the possible consequences of not getting the vaccine and getting sick. I’d know five unvaccinated people who have died. One vaccinated friend who got infected and he’s in day six and doing great. He’s in England and got the Astra Zeneca.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
No booster shots given to the general population around here.

Things have swung dramatically here since I posted this in November.

Tomorrow, I’m becoming eligible for my 3rd dose.
And it will probably be Moderna, because it seems that they don’t give Pfizer-Biontech to anyone over 25. Honestly, I don’t care which vaccine of the two I get, as long as it’s a good one

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Things have swung dramatically here since I posted this in November.

Tomorrow, I’m becoming eligible for my 3rd dose.
And it will probably be Moderna, because it seems that they don’t give Pfizer-Biontech to anyone over 25. Honestly, I don’t care which vaccine of the two I get, as long as it’s a good one

Did you get it today? If so, how are you feeling?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
My oldest daughter got COVID about 2 weeks ago but has recovered. She was fully vaccinated so, though she was sick, it did not cause her to be hospitalized.
I’m very thankful.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
So, I just had my 3rd dose. It took me exactly 0 minutes of waiting in a queue.
Let’s see how KO I am tomorrow

Third dose was Comirnaty.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox