COVID Vaccine Chat

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Second Pfizer 23 hours ago. Body aches about 12 hours later. Woke up at midnight with uncontrollable shaking from chills. Popped a couple of Tylenol and went back to sleep. Woke up feeling like caca. Popped a couple other Tylenol’s. At the gym working out, currently.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I had no side effects from the second dose either.

Same here…had my 2nd dose on 4/25.

I will be able to take an appointment for my first dose starting Monday. I can’t wait! I know the second dose is either 3 or 4 months after that.

And as I understand, Québec does not permit AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson vaccines to be administered for people under 40; means Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna for me…

That’s awesome!!!! The 2nd dose should be 3 weeks after. Don’t let them make you wait that long lol

Second Pfizer 23 hours ago. Body aches about 12 hours later. Woke up at midnight with uncontrollable shaking from chills. Popped a couple of Tylenol and went back to sleep. Woke up feeling like caca. Popped a couple other Tylenol’s. At the gym working out, currently.

Glad you’re feeling better

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
That’s awesome!!!! The 2nd dose should be 3 weeks after. Don’t let them make you wait that long lol

Unfortunately, I don’t get a say in the matter. It’s a political decision by the current provincial government and applies to almost every member of the general population. They’re trying to give the 1st dose to as many people as possible as fast as possible.

The only way I will be able to have my say is by voting the current government out, in 2022. And that’s not a discussion that I’m willing to get into here.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don’t get a say in the matter. It’s a political decision by the current provincial government and applies to almost every member of the general population. They’re trying to give the 1st dose to as many people as possible as fast as possible.

The only way I will be able to have my say is by voting the current government out, in 2022. And that’s not a discussion that I’m willing to get into here.

YIKES!! I work for a hospital that’s been assisting in Covid research, since the beginning of the pandemic. I just assumed everywhere needed to follow the vaccine recommendations of waiting no longer than 6 weeks for the second dose. This is very interesting…learn something new everyday.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
So, I received my first dose. I received the Pfizer-Biontech one, which is what they had.

giphy.gif

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
While I fault NO ONE for getting the vaccine, I, on the other hand will not be getting it. Do I have medical issues? Yes which I understand puts me at a higher risk. Does anyone think I’m foolish for not getting the vaccine? I’m sure. I don’t get offended by any of that, I just simply say that I refuse to inject something into my body when I don’t know what it chemically consists of and/or what effects it could have on my body in a month or years down the road. I also don’t get a flu shot either.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
So… on my way to full vaccination. My 2nd dose is rescheduled to the 25th of July, up from the 12th of September.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
While I fault NO ONE for getting the vaccine, I, on the other hand will not be getting it. Do I have medical issues? Yes which I understand puts me at a higher risk. Does anyone think I’m foolish for not getting the vaccine? I’m sure. I don’t get offended by any of that, I just simply say that I refuse to inject something into my body when I don’t know what it chemically consists of and/or what effects it could have on my body in a month or years down the road. I also don’t get a flu shot either.

You can find out what the vaccines “chemically consist of” quicker than it took you to write all that out.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Seriously…? That’s what you took the time to quote me for…

Even if I knew, I still don’t want the vaccine, please respect my decision on it.

Yes, really. That specifically.

I never questioned your decision. I couldn’t care less if you take a vaccine or not. I just thought the “chemical” thing was a funny comment.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen