COVID Vaccine Chat

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I work in the medical field, but I haven’t gotten it yet. I had been on the fence about it, even though I’ve been eligible for a while. It’s not that I think there’s anything wrong with the vaccine, I just don’t do meds & have only gotten the flu vaccine once, which caused my tonsils to swell leading me to undergo 2 tonsillectomies. At some point, I’ll go ahead & get it, since the benefits outweigh the risks.

Absolutely. Check pm box its full

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
We are in our new place in Ocala, I tested positive for COVID with an upper respiratory infection on 2/27 at the VA and was given zPack, an antibiotic, Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D and was told to self isolate for 10 days.

Since my brother and I live together, I assumed we both where positive and he was already taking the same medication for an upper respiratory infection. We self isolated for the 10 days and we felt fine after taking the medication the VA prescribed.

I was tested again on 03/25 at the VA and tested negative. We both feel fine and are back to normal. I attribute the great staff at the VA and our diet of eating healthy food to build our immune system to healing properly.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If you haven't had it yet, will you?

Frankly, I do not want to take any of them. I’m not some anti-vaxx nut job by any means. I just don’t feel a need.

I’ve been well and healthy for the past 13 months thanks to how well I have taken care of myself from long before the virus.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Frankly, I do not want to take any of them. I’m not some anti-vaxx nut job by any means. I just don’t feel a need.

I’ve been well and healthy for the past 13 months thanks to how well I have taken care of myself from long before the virus.

You and my husband are on the same page!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I got my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine on 3/13 and had no reaction at all. Got the second shot early yesterday (4/3) afternoon and woke up with a slightly sore arm at the injection site. No redness or swelling...good so far!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got my first dose about 3 minutes ago. We’ll see how everything goes. I have some international trips planned, so it was best to get it now rather than waiting. I’m assuming it’ll be even harder to schedule come summer.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Second Pfizer vaccine today. So far, no side effects. I think. I was awakened 2 hours before my alarm by someone from work calling the wrong person, and never got back to sleep. So, I think that’s why I feel run down today.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
FYI, I’ve been told not to laminate my vaccine card, because if I receive any boosters in the future, they will need to be recorded on the card.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Fully vaccinated. Got my Fauci Ouchie from House Pfizer.

8a8ebfa7aa05cfdef22a4fe67935bf33.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Second Pfizer vaccine today. So far, no side effects. I think. I was awakened 2 hours before my alarm by someone from work calling the wrong person, and never got back to sleep. So, I think that’s why I feel run down today.

I had no side effects from the second dose either.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I will be able to take an appointment for my first dose starting Monday. I can’t wait! I know the second dose is either 3 or 4 months after that.

And as I understand, Québec does not permit AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson vaccines to be administered for people under 40; means Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna for me…

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro