Contest: Win iPhone and Apple Watch Accessories from Pad & Quill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmartinet

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My favorite thing about the P&Q products is that you have the beauty and quality of traditional Old World craftsmanship all handmade in the US.

billpeck

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I love the colours that the high-quality leather is available in! I would be proud to sport this luxurious look and be the envy of all of my friends!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Contest: Win iPhone and Apple Watch Accessories from Pad & Quill!

The Traveler case is nice. And the Timber Catchall stand. Just what I need.

johnbanning

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
My favorite feature is the fine grade leather used in their cases. I grew up with my grandfather teaching me how to make my own leather belts and fell in love with the rich smell of good quality leather. also, the detail in the sticking - I'm super picky and always look for that kind of detail.

anthonyrt

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
The Pad and Quill iPhone cases exuberate class. As a retired naval officer (25 years of service), I wear conservative clothing and accessories, so the leather iPhone cases are "me." When it comes to tech, I am not conservative; that's why I have owned iPhones, iPads, Macs, and my Apple Watch since day-one. If we love our Apple toys, we should care and exhibit them in a positive light, and Pen and Quill has shown how this is done. Of course, if I can't win the Luxury Pocket Book for iPhone 6S, I would be delighted to reward my Apple Watch with their Luxury Pocket Stand.

irie

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Love the simple designs and the Luxury Pocket Book for iPhone? 6 & 6S would look amazing on my Gold 6S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson