[CONTEST] Win a Super Mario Run premium download!

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
super-mario-run-05.jpg

:gold-star::gold-star: We're giving away premium downloads for Super Mario Run! :gold-star::gold-star:

After playing the first world of Super Mario Run, we know you're going to be hooked! You may be on the fence about whether you want to invest the full $9.99 to download the rest of the game (let me tell you from experience, it's worth it). So, if you haven't already handed over the entire contents of your wallet to Nintendo like "Please, take my money," then you should enter our giveaway.

:gold-star: Ten lucky readers will win an iTunes gift card worth $10 to put toward the in-app purchase of the premium content in Super Mario Run. All you have to do to enter is post a comment below! For a second entry, leave a comment on this blog post.

The contest ends Friday, Dec. 16 at 5:00 p.m. ET.

Good luck!

Commodus

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Would really like to get the full Super Mario Run experience -- what little I've tried in the store only makes me want to play it that much more.

abhishek1997

Dec 15, 2016
Visit site
I was mad for mario when o was a kid..mario cart tennis and what not..waited for ios version from the day it was announced..played a bit of free version..would like to have full premium one

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen