[CONTEST] Win a Super Mario Run premium download!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Best of luck to everyone entering!

Sadly since i don't own a iPhone or iPad it would be silly for me to win. So if this comment wins. Admin / Staff you can exclude me :)

I used to play Mario so much when i was about 12 years old. It was one of the best games I ever played. I never actually saved the princess haha. i guess i just was never good enough

Hours of fun lay ahead! for 10 lucky people! :D

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Worth a shot. I might just go back to an iPhone 7 Plus since no one I know seems to be using anything other than iMessage or FaceTime.

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
What a cool giveaway! I've been playing Super Mario and it's sequences since the first game on the NES as a kid. Really loved the games, and also Zelda is a great passion.

It would be great to have Mario in my pocket to play when I want!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Mario! So many childhood souvenirs, haha! I remember playing Super Mario Bros 3 with my mom, on the NES, then Super Mario World on the SNES (And then Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart, of course!) :D I've always liked Mario! Although my mother was more Luigi, haha!

benmarlowe6380

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Ever since I was young, Super Mario has always been my favorite game, and Mario is my favorite game character. That's why I think my friends call me Super Marlowe coz of my obsession to this game. We've seen this game evolve through the years, and we're just so glad to finally have its version on iOS! It's gonna be great Christmas gift for a Super Mario fan here if you'll pick me as one of your lucky winners!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2