Contact groups

roadracer1974

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I am a new iPhone user, been on android for the last few years. I am frustrated about the lack of options for grouping my contacts for easy access for calling. It's a pain in the butt to have to type in a contact name to find them to place a call. I want to have some groups like work, family etc so I can find names quickly. I created groups in iCloud and transferred them to my phone but I can't figure out how to access them. Would love to have a folder on the home page but maybe that's not possible.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If they're on iCloud and synced with your phone go into phone app and then on the top left corner you'll see groups. Or you can just scroll through the list by running your finger along the letters in the phone app and then find a specific contact.

roadracer1974

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I can find the groups like you said but that is only to hide or show the groups. I want to be able to click on a group and just see the contacts in that group. Maybe that's not possible with iPhone.

boucheath

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
the phone app and then find a specific contact.
a116.jpg

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I can find the groups like you said but that is only to hide or show the groups. I want to be able to click on a group and just see the contacts in that group. Maybe that's not possible with iPhone.

Click to show that group, and click to hide everything else. Then you will only see the contacts in that group.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro