Contact Groups?

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way that you can make a contact group? I text a group of people for work and it would be a lot better and easier if there was an option to do that.

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
What exactly does in-app SMS mean? I have a feeling people are confusing it for what it really is..

I'm assuming in-app sms will let you access the messages application within a 3rd party app just like apps are able to do it with email now. 2 perfect example would be vlingo's speech to text or dragon dictation. Currently they can only copy the transcription to the clipboard when you need to sms someone, but can copy straight to the native email client when you need to email.

Would you say that sounds right?

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm assuming in-app sms will let you access the messages application within a 3rd party app just like apps are able to do it with email now. 2 perfect example would be vlingo's speech to text or dragon dictation. Currently they can only copy the transcription to the clipboard when you need to sms someone, but can copy straight to the native email client when you need to email.

Would you say that sounds right?

Hmm I've never tried to send a text from an app before so I never noticed that functionality was missing. Speech-to-text will be cool.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73