Computer wide problem won't let anyone go IOS 5

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
First i tried to upgrade my iPhone 3gs and iPad 1 to IOS 5 GM but it said that they weren't compatible i thought apple just didn't want me upgrading as a developer (strange though as it was the GM) then my dad (not a developer) with iPad on his account he notified through iTunes that IOS 5 was available then it said to him that the it wasn't compatible but iPad 1s are i don't where this problem comes from it falls when it checks with apple even though it's perfectly good and not downgrading can anybody help me please? btw i have an iMac with 10.7.2

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Make sure to run Software update on the iMac and get the latest OSX & iTunes updates, then update to iOS5.

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
it still says the 'the iPad '---- iPad couldn't be restored because the firmware file is not compatible' any other ideas anyone on how to fix this?

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Yer for some reason my computer has started to let my family update yesterday it said my mums iPad 2 was incompatible but today she updated it don't why it's just suddenly started letting letting people update :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner