Computer illiterate girl will only buy Apple products knowing nothing about them!

samri13

Jun 12, 2017
Visit site
I have decided to buy nothing but Apple products after owning every smart phone on the planet and hating every single one of them except for the iPhone. I know for sure I never want to work with any other product because I took a small hiatus and tried the Samsung galaxy 4 & 5 when they were new and I hated hated hated them as well couldn't wait to go back to the iPhone. Now I have almost every generation iPhone, a couple iPads, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and just last week I bought a new Mac desktop. I am ecstatic that websites like this are available to teach me how to use a computer first of all and the Mac software second one. These computers can do so much that I had no idea. I had the older generation white MacBook and all I did was use it to get on the Internet. That was all I never used any other feature with the exception of storing some photos, and I think I may watch some DVDs on there. I'm just so excited to get in there and learn how to use all the bad a$$ features they come with. Add on cool little extras like the Apple Pencil. This is the first time I've ever been interested in learning more about computers. I've always felt overwhelmed and avoided learning them at all cost but now they just are so innovative with Apple products that I would be I would be doing myself a big disservice by not learning and doing everything possible on one or all of these magnificent machines. I would really like to win that beautiful red iPhone 7. It would make a great newest addition to this Apple home, however even if I don't win the Red 7....I'm still the big winner today. I found the iMore website and forum where I get to talk to and exchange information with real life human beings that are just like me but hopefully know more about computers. Ha ha.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On behalf of iMore, thank you for your kind words and we’re excited to know that you’re enjoying your Apple products. Take care, and good luck...

Last edited:

samri13

Jun 12, 2017
Visit site
Thank you so much for reading my question. I made changes and updates boasting on the products and this website even more… You may want to reread it if you get a chance

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Samri and Congrats on all of your Apple products. Please don't hesitate to join in on the thread discussions and ask as many questions as you would like, we are her to help and have FUN with our Apple products as well. ENJOY the site.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73