Coming soon - the mini review.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
First off, what is a mini review? Well, when I review an app, I like to spend a fair amount of time looking at it, examining different features, using it different ways. However, I don't have time to do that will all of the apps I purchase, but in many cases I still want to post a review of the app. I may like it, dislike it, or have some other opinion I want to impart.

Thus, the mini-review. The mini review is not going to go into as much detail - in fact, it may only be a paragraph or two. I haven't examined every aspect of the app, but I have looked at it enough to feel like I want to offer an opinion. Sort of like the "quick app" or the "picks of the week" that are posted to the main page (in fact, mini reviews may sometimes be some of those apps!). There are many apps that have been sitting on my iPhone that I have wanted to review, but I just don't have the time to give sufficient attention to each one. So they will get a mini-review.

So keep this in mind when reading the review - this is just a quick paragraph or two with my initial impressions, not a knock down, drag out full featured review. I will probably try to post a couple of these a week, along with the regular reviews I post.

Chris

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2