Coming back to the 6

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
So.

The 6plus is a lot slower to me than the 6.

It's just too big :-(.

I tried.

I only have a week left. How ever will she find an iPhone 6 for Verizon at an Apple Store? *sigh*

I hope I can find one. ....

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
So.

The 6plus is a lot slower to me than the 6.

It's just too big :-(.

I tried.

I only have a week left. How ever will she find an iPhone 6 for Verizon at an Apple Store? *sigh*

I hope I can find one. ....

Good luck. Just have to keep your eyes open. I found a 64 gig 6 yesterday by making a few calls

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
If you bought it from an Apple Store I would try making a few calls to see if any 6s are available or if they could order one for you. I hope everything works out for you.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing.. Slower how?? My 6+ is not slower than the 6 in our house.. I just reread OP post,
Not just slower but a lot slower?? Give some examples, I'd like to compare.

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I placed an order this week for the 128GB Space Gray 6 and I've been calling around (almost) every day since (and before that). The only thing the stores around me are ordering is the 16GB Gold/Silver. They may order SG but it is far and few between.

This is for the 10,000 T-Mobile Stores around me and the Apple Store just does NOT have any stock of the iPhone 6 for T-Mobile. :(
I've been looking online and calling everywhere I can think of. Best Buy has no stock, RadioShack doesn't carry T-Mobile so I'm stuck... waiting... :(

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing.. Slower how?? My 6+ is not slower than the 6 in our house.. I just reread OP post,
Not just slower but a lot slower?? Give some examples, I'd like to compare.

I just feel like everything runs slower when opening apps and stuff. Maybe not but its just not a normal feeling to me. I just exchanged and everything is great! Feels snappy and fresh!

Side note: I did a restore through iTunes and nothing helped. I have to think maybe the same chip (ram?) is causing it to be slower than the regular 6 in order to keep up with the pixels and bigger battery but I'm not an expert.

Thanks all!

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It could potentially appear slower because of the bigger display (more real estate and pixels to cover) Same specs and same OS, can't be slower. All comes down to preference, which is cool. Good you gave it a legitimate shot first

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice