COMBI10 - New Puzzle Game

battyejp

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
My name is JP Battye. I am a lone developer who after many months of development has recently had my first game published on the app store. It is called Combi10 and it is available on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Combi10 is a highly addictive grid puzzle game that doesn?t follow the rules of your typical match-three genre, thus producing a unique grid puzzle game. There are two versions of the game, Combi10 lite which is free to download and allows play of the first 10 levels. The full Combi10 game is ?0.69 / US$0.99 / AUS$0.99 to download.

The game works by dropping numbered balls onto a grid to score as many points as possible before the grid overflows. Score points and remove balls by creating combinations of balls which add up to 10 in connected rows or columns. Create multiple Combi10?s in one chain for point multipliers. Reduce balls with values above 10 by creating Combi10?s with the balls adjacent to them. Create balls with values of ten or zero for special effects. For those who like number games such as Sudoku, this could be the challenge you have been waiting for.

It is a game that can be easily picked up in seconds but you need to keep on playing to improve your strategy and become a true master. Not only will you have endless amounts of fun, it will also help improve your mental arithmetic. It?s a game that you won?t be able to put down and it will keep you entertained for hours.

In game features include:

? A simple tutorial mode is included to learn the basics.

? Integrated with OpenFeint for online leaderboards and achievements. Compare your high scores with friends and the rest of the world.

? Send notifications to your Facebook friends of your game progress to introduce some friendly competition.

? In game saving process so you can pick up where you left off.

I welcome any feedback on the game that you may have.

Many Thanks
JP

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson