Cloud music streaming and downloading, is there an app that can do this?

t0n1zz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
cloud music streaming and downloading

hi, is there any app that can do what my title say? it connect to my cloud (onedrive is preferable since i using that hahaha) and allow me to stream the music from there or if i want it permanently on my phone i can downloaded it too....

and i hope the app is fast,stable and have a beautiful design, at least on par with default music player...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

hi, is there any app that can do what my title say? it connect to my cloud (onedrive is preferable since i using that hahaha) and allow me to stream the music from there or if i want it permanently on my phone i can downloaded it too....

and i hope the app is fast,stable and have a beautiful design, at least on par with default music player...

Welcome to iMore! I don't think there is an app that can do what you're looking for. Streaming music requires certain streaming rights and royalties, which is why the majority of streaming music is contained within premium services (or ad-supported services) with dedicated apps like Apple Music, Spotify, etc.
You might want to check out iTunes Match.

t0n1zz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: cloud music streaming and downloading

I think you are talking about the app like DropBox, you could give it a try.

Welcome to iMore! I don't think there is an app that can do what you're looking for. Streaming music requires certain streaming rights and royalties, which is why the majority of streaming music is contained within premium services (or ad-supported services) with dedicated apps like Apple Music, Spotify, etc.
You might want to check out iTunes Match.

well thank you for your answer but after doing some research i already get what i want
it is [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eddy-cloud-music-player-streamer/id903655975?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Eddy Cloud Music[/URL]

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

well thank you for your answer but after doing some research i already get what i want
it is [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eddy-cloud-music-player-streamer/id903655975?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Eddy Cloud Music[/URL]

Glad you found what you were looking for

RogMoore

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site

Great you got what you were looking for, a little search always works mate.

Ed Boland

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

Have you tried Microsoft's Groove app? I use it exclusively on my iPhone for all my music. I just upload my albums to my OneDrive Music folder and can stream and/or download on my iPhone for offline playback. Works great!

t0n1zz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site

Have you tried Microsoft's Groove app? I use it exclusively on my iPhone for all my music. I just upload my albums to my OneDrive Music folder and can stream and/or download on my iPhone for offline playback. Works great!

well unfortunately microsoft groove app not avaiable on my country... but thanks ahahhaha

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2