Clock Radio docking station with Audio out earphone jack AND lightning connector?

graham_rs

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
One flaw/feature of the iPhone 5 is the earphone jack on the bottom of the phone next to the lightning connector. I used to charge my old 3GS iphone in an iHome clock radio docking station and use the earphone jack on the top to listen to TimeTuner to fall asleep by. There is no good way to have headphone plugged into the iPhone 5 when it is in most docking systems (clock/radio or otherwise). So what would be great is a clock/radio or other dock charging system that has an audio out to pass the headphone jack through (and obviously a lightning connector to dock/charge the iphone5 too). Then I could leave a set of headphones plugged into the back of such a dock station and just pop the phone in to charge it at night. Most clock radios have "audio in" on the back but I have yet to see one with "audio out" as I describe. Any help would be appreciated....

graham_rs

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Haven't found any iHome unit with audio out. And I don't see specs on any of the Belkin docks indicating audio. Can you post a link?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have a Logitech dock that does everything you described.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal