Clinton staff scrub Benghazi docs

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
She would do anything to get her way. She said... four people were killed in Benghazi, does it really matter how they were killed? Are you really o.k. with that? Are you really o.k. with how she handled that situation? Do you not know that killing a U.S. ambassador used to be an act of war? Maybe you wouldn't be so flip if one of those four was your brother, or your dad, or your uncle.:mad:

She should be thrown in jail for that comment. Even if it was one person who died, that is still too many for her to make that type of comment. Perhaps if we had a real president then they would have done something about Benghazi.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
There should be a Select Committee or a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Obama Administration and get to the bottom of the Benghazi.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Are you ok with Iraq? If there is blood on Hillary's hands, then Bush is covered in blood thousands of times over for starting a conflict on erroneous evidence. Over 5,000 of our brightest and best died for a lie.

You must be denying the fact that it was proven that the weapons were transported from Iraq to Syria then, right? The fact that ISIS has access to Iraq's former weapons stockpiles must have escaped your memory.

I could care less if people think Bush is more patrotic than Obama or the "lefties" out there. What good is patriotism if gets people killed for nothing?

"There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people."

Since when is fighting for people's freedom "nothing?" You leftists amaze me. According to your post George Washington and other colonists who fought for our freedom and those who died did so for "nothing."

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not giving anyone a pass. We are at war with all the Arabic nations. They rely on their oil to get over on the rest of the world. We have more oil off the coast of America, than all the middle east. Let them drink their oil. The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. They are all our enemy. The ones that we help now, will be our enemy in the near future. For once, let's not be the "good guys". Let's bomb them into submission, and then worry about what the world thinks. They have their Jihad, and we need our Crusade. :yes:

Excellent idea!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Why do you keep bringing up Iraq? The only problem I can see: Bush should of keep going. Why did he stop with Iraq? Conquer the entire damn region. Put and end to this nonsense..

General George S. Patton was correct: "" fight the Russians, the sooner we do it the better.""

Because the leftists can't the fact that Bush fought for peoples' freedom in Iraq while they do nothing. I agree with General Patton's quote. He is one of my favorite Generals of all time, an excellent officer!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
There should be a Select Committee or a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Obama Administration and get to the bottom of the Benghazi.

If only. What makes me mad is if it was a Republican who made that comment, they would have been impeached, prosecuted, and jailed. But the democrats are held to a lower standard than the Republicans, so nothing will happen to Clinton and any of the others involved.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am not ok with it.

Are you ok with Iraq? If there is blood on Hillary's hands, then Bush is covered in blood thousands of times over for starting a conflict on erroneous evidence. Over 5,000 of our brightest and best died for a lie.

Are you ok with a son or a daughter getting killed over false intelligence? Are you?

What absolutely amazes me is that crap always flows up hill for you when look at Benghazi.... but you won't hold and never did hold Bush accountable for the fiasco that is Iraq. I am dumbfounded.

The 9/11 hijackers: 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. The others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt and Lebanon. See anyone from Iraq?

Had Obama been president then, you would pivot your position on Iraq.... I guarantee it. Because the right is always right, and the left is always wrong. That is what drives you...... the truth does not.

I could care less if people think Bush is more patrotic than Obama or the "lefties" out there. What good is patriotism if gets people killed for nothing?

"There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people."

Why do you continue to evade his question?
And, you do realize that Dems voted for the Iraq war, and the "erroneous evidence" was confirmed by both parties, including Hillary?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative