Chrome update crashes with update

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I was reading on another forum that there'll be a patch for it on Cydia later tonight. Hopefully that doesn't cause other problems with tweaks like browser changer.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
if you updated on your device, but havent updated or "added purchased packages" to itunes then you can just delete it from your device and sync it back using itunes and youll have the "old" version

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Not exactly sure it's due to jail breaking -- every single review from today in the App Store says the app is crashing, I suppose it's possible all those people have jail broken devices but I doubt it. For the record my iP5 is jail broken on 6.1.2 and Chrome crashes within a few seconds everytime now after the update.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh I just started a thread on how to fix it damn didn't see this. Just delete and reinstall. Worked on all my jailbroken devices.

recklless

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Yea it is only with jailbreak because me and my brother have iPhone 5s at 6.0.2 and his isn't jail broken and it runs fine but mines dosnt

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Seems also since reinstalling and checking to send info to google and signing in that the app still works with Browser Chooser. :)

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see it anywhere on Cydia tonight. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and rebooted but it's still crashing. I also disabled browser changer and I didn't have any effect on it either way. I've never synced mine with iTunes so I don't have the option of going back to older version I don?t think.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Deleted and reinstalled the app, also checked the box upon the reinstall to send crash reports to Google and it is working now (so far). Also re-enabled Browser Changer