Christmas Wish/Gift List

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Ohhh what a great addition to the beginning of your story(post) the other day Kristy_Lyn !! Your mom sounds really hip :) :D I think its cute when you(or anyone) can view your parents like that:)

Its funny because my parents are the same way with their iPads and my dad got an iPod touch for Christmas as well. He's face-timed me almost everyday so far......and my parents live right across the street from my family & I :eek::p:D LOL !! (yes, its like an Everyone Loves Raymond episode around here--lmao)

HAHAHAHAH now that's awesome an everybody loves Raymond episode!! Good for your parents for having iPads as well. My Mom is definitely a good sport for trying it out and accepting the challenge of learning about it! She's so pleased with the iPod so far, she's talking about buying "the pad kind" as she calls it....lol I think she could get better use out of an iPad for sure, mainly just because of the larger screen.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
HAHAHAHAH now that's awesome an everybody loves Raymond episode!! Good for your parents for having iPads as well. My Mom is definitely a good sport for trying it out and accepting the challenge of learning about it! She's so pleased with the iPod so far, she's talking about buying "the pad kind" as she calls it....lol I think she could get better use out of an iPad for sure, mainly just because of the larger screen.

Yea, my parents have had their iPads as long as i've had mine, which is about 2yrs.(?) they do come to me for help when they can't figure something out etc.:) (what ever yr the iPad1 came out is when we got them)

If your Mom enjoys the iTouch, she will enjoy the iPad even more because as you pointed out, the screen is larger and will be easier to move around in the iOS;):)

When i'm home, i prefer using my iPad as well while i'm mobile in the house doing chores and whatnot. But when i'm out, i'll use my iPhone of course:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77