Chinese battery iPhone

whiteowl4

Jul 4, 2022
Visit site
Can I use local/duplicate/Chinese battery in iPhone SE 1st Gen? Will it affect the performance in a negative way? Can it lead to unexpected shutdowns? How long will it last?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Can I use local/duplicate/Chinese battery in iPhone SE 1st Gen? Will it affect the performance in a negative way? Can it lead to unexpected shutdowns? How long will it last?

There are no certainties and no guarantees with how after market batteries will perform in any device. This is also true for iPhones.

Having said that, it all depends on the quality of the battery how it performs.

Repair services that aren’t certified by Apple have been using after market batteries since forever and apparently it’s not the end of the world.

But it’s also true that devices are prone to be fire hazards if something’s done wrong while installing the battery.

I think it’s not worth the risk to save a few bucks by not going to Apple or an Apple Certified Repair Shop for a battery replacement.

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site

It is best to use an OEM battery from a reliable source. Just using any random battery could damage your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods