Check out this new iPhone 6S /7 concept

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Not a bad effort. Obviously we have absolutely zero cues as to what the next iPhone will even be called, let alone what it will look like or have inside.

Still, I like the rear casing on his suggestion; it looks better than the current 6/6+ in my humble opinion.

I enjoy the run up to the next iPhone launches as it always bring out new designs, some functional and interesting, some wacky and off-the-wall.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There comes a point where the phones just won't get much thinner without a major breakthrough in battery size vs. life. Right now, while it may exist, it's not at the point of mainstream development to retain cost efficiency, which is why most phones are relatively similar in size (all things considered).

And let's not even get into the durability issues such a thin design would present. People can't help themselves from thinking the current iPhone 6 Plus is too "bendable", imagine if it was twice as thin, lol.

Unfortunately we're probably a LONG ways from seeing anything even remotely similar to what is pictured there.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
That's way... way too thin for me. The iPhone 6 Plus is thin enough and even then I'd sacrifice some thin-ness for some extra battery life along less possible ways to bend the device.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Few things, why are the volume buttons on the right side, why would the camera need to protrude at all, and how is putting two speakers on it going to help with sound quality if they aren't pointing at you?