Cheap color laser printer with duplex

Nomatiti

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for cheap but good quality duplex color printer that is small and has affordable inks. I want also AirPrint printer. And it doesn't need to be multifunctional printer. Thanks for suggestions!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy
Amazon
Walmart
Target
Office Depot
Staples

Can all provide you with numerous selections to choose from at various price ranges.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for cheap but good quality duplex color printer that is small and has affordable inks. I want also AirPrint printer. And it doesn't need to be multifunctional printer. Thanks for suggestions!

I know this thread is old, but because of the company I work for, I wanted to comment. The thread title says "laser" but you use the word "ink". Laser printers use toner and not ink, which will make the cost of replacement toners a little on the expensive side.

If you search for "color laser duplex printer", you're probably going to fine some HP's, Ricoh's, Kyocera and Xerox in the $125-$500 range. If you find one yo like let me know and I'll dig up some specs and performance info on it.

Nomatiti

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for replying and offering your help! I know that lasers don't use ink but toner but English isn't my first language so at the time I didn't remembered it. I already have bought a laser printer. But thank you so much for replying and trying to help me!!

One problem in choosing a printer was that I'm from Finland and I preferred to buy it from local stores so I wouldn't have much choice. But at the end I bought a canon mf244 which isn't a color but it was cheap.

But thanks for helping!!!