Charging port on phone

5t3v3n1

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone noticed, using the Apple lighting cord only, that it is “loose/shakey” when it’s plugged in the phone?

I have a belkin one plugged in and it seems firm.

5t3v3n1

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
I tried my Apple headphones out of curiosity and they are fine. I’ll just stop in a Apple store just to confirm. Maybe it’s the cord.

5t3v3n1

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Just left the Apple store and the employee verified it is not defective and let me feel her coworkers iPhone X charging port with mine and their charging cords and both felt the same little wiggly as mine.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Just left the Apple store and the employee verified it is not defective and let me feel her coworkers iPhone X charging port with mine and their charging cords and both felt the same little wiggly as mine.

Weird. Mine isn’t wiggly.

5t3v3n1

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Mine have always been slightly wiggly. There’s the slightest bit of side to side give.

Yeah same here, even the Apple employees phone was too. I’d say more like 1-2 centimeters. Nothing drastic.

Like I said it’s only on a Apple charging cord. My Apple headphones don’t “wiggle”

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah same here, even the Apple employees phone was too. I’d say more like 1-2 centimeters. Nothing drastic.

Like I said it’s only on a Apple charging cord. My Apple headphones don’t “wiggle”

Hopefully you meant to say 1-2 “millimeters”. Centimeters of wiggle room would definitely be a problem.

May 8, 2017
Visit site
I just noticed this the other day on my phone. I have some front back and left right movement, phone charges totally fine and haven’t had any problems with CarPlay. Checked my wife’s X and it’s about the same, maybe slightly less movement than mine. Not sure if I should worry about it or not since it’s working fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR