tennislvr8

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,
I have the charger cable that came with the pro Max. I want to use it in my car. I only have a sub port in my car. Which adapter do I need to buy to make that work?
TIA

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You are correct. I am asking is there an adapter that can make it a usb charger. I have a USB port I can use.

Simply take out the cable from the USB charger at home and stick the cable in the USB Port in your car.
This is not rocket science. I’m not sure what you’re asking.

tennislvr8

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
Since you aren’t sure what I am asking wouldn’t it have been a better response to ask for clarification or not respond at, especially with it’s not rocket science. Let me explain it for you.....the charging cord that comes with the phone is NOT a usb. Therefore it won’t fit in the USB port in my car. I thought I made that crystal clear, twice. Reading is fundamental and comprehension is key.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since you aren’t sure what I am asking wouldn’t it have been a better response to ask for clarification or not respond at, especially with it’s not rocket science. Let me explain it for you.....the charging cord that comes with the phone is NOT a usb. Therefore it won’t fit in the USB port in my car. I thought I made that crystal clear, twice. Reading is fundamental and comprehension is key.

The cable that comes with the iPhone 11 Pro Max is a USB-C to lightning cable. In order for it to work with a USB port, you will need a USB-C to USB adapter.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It would be easier just to get a lighting to usb-a cable.

Apple used to include them with older iPhones or iPads.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Yes we understand now

I also have the Pro Max and I just went out and bought a braided USB to lighting cable at five and below for my car and keep the charging setup that came with my device for home use only

Again Welcome and we hope you interact with our community often. You appear to be very Tech savvy

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I still have the old iPhone USB ports that I use in my car and the fast charger that came with the phone I keep at home. its amazing how fast the charger charges my phone so I try not to use it and use my old iPhone chargers for travelling

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods