Change colors?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a Genius Bar appointment on Friday, as my 5 is having wi-fi and battery problems. The Apple tech support said that they would probably replace my phone. He was going to replace it through shipping, but I could not authorize the hold for full price on my debit card. Anyway, my question is, has anyone gotten a new phone at the Genius Bar and was allowed to change colors? I like my white, but black is looking better to me now.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyway, my question is, has anyone gotten a new phone at the Genius Bar and was allowed to change colors? I like my white, but black is looking better to me now.

I can't speak for anyone on the iPhone 5; however, I know someone who had a 4S replaced and was able to switch colors at the Genius Bar. Just tell them you would like to switch to black and see what they say. The only time I've seen someone have an exchange request issue was wanting to get a phone from a different carrier.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Possibly. I have tried several times and they would not switch colors. Please let us know what happens in your case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods