Ceramic Edition Apple Watch

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I went to go try on the ceramic edition of the Apple Watch. I was really disappointed at how the white looked on the Watch. I have a ceramic Watch from Italy that looks distinctly ceramic. The Apple Watch ceramic looks like its painted on. Don't know if I will purchase even though it's supposed to be stronger than the stainless steel. What a bummer!

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I went there to look at the SS and wound up looking at the Ceramic one. My wife liked it. I thought it was way too much in your face white. After seeing it, it was easier to eliminate that option.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I probably won't be getting the Ceramic but I like the concept and will go to the Apple store to check it out. The pics on the website don't make it pop, but white is hard to photograph well. I kind of hope it doesn't wow me. That could be expensive.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I won't be getting the ceramic, but i do think it's a very classy look.
Reasons to buy: classy look, super-hard material, unique
Reasons not to buy: $1299

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm all about gadgets and the latest and greatest. But, I can't get over the price of the Ceramic unit. If it wasn't for that, I'd try one...

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Although it's not for me, I don't think the price is too bad when compared to similar priced offerings from the likes of Tag and Omega...however, that all said and done, given that this is a bit of tech that will be outdated very quickly in the grand scheme of things is the reason why I'd only get the sport version.

The stainless and ceramic ones look great, but I wouldn't be able to justify it.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I don't think the price is too bad when compared to similar priced offerings from the likes of Tag and Omega

Given those are mechanical movements and not quartz or other electronic types, I do have a little trouble justifying the Ceramic finish.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods